Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Nearly 9 Months

Jacie is growing. She is a doll, and angel, such a good baby.  What a blessing!!  A couple cute pics.


She just broke through her 2 bottom teeth.  (this last month)  I think she's teething again. :(  Poor little thing. I hate to see her sad and in pain. I love her one dimple... just like her daddy!  I also love her little birthmark nose ring.


 Here are our cuties.  The boys absolutely adore Jacie. They smother her with loves. It is cute, but I do sometimes get frustrated. Especially when they "love" her at inconvenient times. But they do love her!!


The Mona Lisa... Is she getting ready to smile, cry, what is she thinking? Oh, I just love her eyes!

5 comments:

Haley said...

She is so beautiful! Those are some way cute pics!

Amy said...

She is too adorable!! And yes, those blue eyes!! Gotta love blue eyes!!

Angie Di said...

What an adorable little girl!! you sure do have beautiful kids. I love those blue eyes - just like grandpa's.

wileyfamilyof5 said...

She is so stinken cute. You should work for sears portrait studios.

Trace Gibson said...

Oh my goodness, I didn't know you had a little girl! She's ADORABLE!!! Finally a girlie-girl to wear your cute "clips!" Congratulations Melissa!