Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Ok, maybe I'll post. Christmas was fun and good. It is currently snowing and I'm not a fan.  I did enjoy the 8-10" we got the other day because it melted on the roads and was pretty to look at and we built 5 snowmen. (or rather I built 5 snowmen).  The boys just watched me do it.  Then the rain came and washed it all away. :(.  Wow this has been a wet winter.
Jacie is sick and it is so sad seeing her suffer.  That poor little thing. Can I just say, I'm grateful for the priesthood.  Jacob and our neighbor Derek gave her a blessing last night and immediately following the blessing she started talking (jibberish), but she at least was talking. She hadn't said a thing all day, just moaned and cried. Her fever also started going down.  She has an ear infection in each ear and the flu. She is so hoarse and can't breathe well.  That poor little thing.  She is doing better today and I am truly grateful!
Benji just had his 6th birthday and he is loving playing with toys from his birthday and Christmas. Zac keeps asking us if he goes to bed real good, will Santa come again.  Nope... gotta wait another year.  He will be turning 4 in a couple days... so he'll be thrilled to get even more presents. :o)


Here is our Christmas card.  I wanted to send it out, but only got around to a few of them.  Then I was going to email it out, but only sent a couple emails as well!  Good intentions, but no follow through. GRR.
I am excited for a new year. Holy cow, time flies!!  Benji will be finishing K and starting 1st grade. Jacie will turn 1. Zac is finally out of nursery.
Enough for now.  Just wanted to type a little journaling. Thanks for listening.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Sorry your baby is sooo sick!! Poor thing!!!
I saw your darling snowman family...glad I saw before the rain melted it all away!!! All that hard work mom!!

I think it's funny that you said for the new year, "Zach is finally out of nursery!"...as I agree it must have been hard to be there an entire year since his b-day is days after the new year but what's wrong with nursery?? :)lol

Angie Di said...

Hey Missy! What a cute card. You do have quite the adorable little family.

I feel your pain with a sick child. Kollin is ill as well. We went to the pediatrician (first parent's freak out about everything)and he just patted me on the head and sent me home. Poor kid just has to suffer through it. No nice!!!

I am glad you had a great christmas!!

wileyfamilyof5 said...

Poor little girl. I feel for her. Very cute Chrismas card. I will count this as you sending me one.:)
Just a sugesstion about your guy starting 1st grade. Take him through the lunch line for a practice run. They are so nerveous the first day of school lunch. And those lunch ladies just try to hurry them through.