- Take your toe out of your mouth
- Don't lick your shoe
- Take your hand out of your pants
- The screwdriver is not a toy
- We don't play in the toilet
- Don't lick your brother
- Take your finger out of your nose.
I probably say these and many others daily. They sure do keep me on my toes. We are still in Lehi and enjoy it.
I found a new hobby lately and I love it. I think I am addicted. I make hairbows and headbands for infant and toddler girls. Who would've thought. Check out my other blog: mfisherdesign.blogspot.com. So so fun! I guess I enjoy it so much because I need the "girly" :)
5 comments:
You better get busy then, and have a little girly. They are a huge change from boys.
Hey there! I check out your blog. Your boys are so cute. I love the hair bows too. I am going to pass it on to Katie, her two girls are never caught without one in their hair. Now that I have left you a comment you can check out my blog. Yes I took the plunge an tried it. I am still mastering it though with Katie's help.
Wendy
Yeah! You finally updated your blog! Good on ya!
Yay! You posted! I think you should also post your hairbow website so we can all take a look. ;)
Ha Ha its true, I think we have been in your presence when you have said a few of those things!
The bow site looks great by the way nice job I'll be sure to share it.
Post a Comment