Friday, June 13, 2008

Times Change

So, here it is. A blog is started. The beginning of a new world.
The Internet world. The art of journaling on the Internet. Wow.
Who would have thought that 20 years ago... even 10 years ago
this would have been.
I remember the green computer screen. Humongous monitors
and one game with a snake like square... that you moved with the
arrows and it ate other squares and got bigger.
Times have changed!

5 comments:

Zerin said...

Hey Misty, happy blog. I don't understand what these crazzy things are, but thought I would give you my hellos and howdys. love you.

Joe Partridge said...

Hey Sassy nice blog.

Becca Sharp said...

Love your blog! One article. Maybe you should keep up on it. Do better than Joe and his one article a year thing...Jake and I are gonna get one up and going soon prolly too.

Fun stuffs, huh?

the Braby family said...

I love the new layout!

Paula said...

Times sure do change. One of my kids once asked "What's a typewriter?"

Keep up the good work! I can't wait to see more pictures of all of you!