Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Updates

Here we are:

We went to Thanksgiving point for Family Home Evening one Monday night. It was fun. We got some cute pics of our family. Here are the boys. So cute.




We had a fun time walking around the gardens. I was a little worn out from being out of shape. I hadn't exercised for 9 months. The boys got a little warn out, but we promised them we'd end at the children's garden so they were happy when we finally arrived. Grandma, Daddy, Benji and Zac all went through the Hedge mazes in the children's garden and almost got lost. :)

Here is our little precious in a cute blue outfit. It was Benji's when he was an infant. I thought it was most adorable. It of course had to have a bow to match!!



Here is Benji and some other kids at his preschool graduation!! Congrats Benji. He starts Kindergarten in September. He is excited (well he used to be). He actually said the other day... I don't want to go to Kindergarten Mom and I asked why.. he told me "because they eat food I don't like".. or something like that. Good thing we won't have to worry about that for another year. :o)



Another cute pic of Jacie. She is such a good baby. Not sleeping "through" the night yet, but she does sleep for a good 4 hour chunk at night which is fabulous for Mommy!! She is pretty easy going and just sleeps anywhere. She has been a blessing to our family!! Nursing has had it's challenges, but she is doing good in that department. Mommy is doing better.



Memorial Day we hiked to Ensign Peak with the Partridge family. It was fun. Also exhausting. I was out of breath before we even hit the pathway. Oh dear!! We made it though and the boys made it to the top and back down barely. We were so proud of them. Benji had a hard time coming down cuz it was kinda steep and he didn't like how fast it made him go. He said he definitely preferred hiking up!!

1 comment:

Stephanie Hyde said...

I love you and your beautiful family! Your Jacie is so precious! How fun to have a girl in the fam