Our little Jacie has joined our family!!
7lbs 15oz 19" long
Our Little Angel
Proud Daddy. So sweet and precious. She definitely has him wrapped around her finger! :o)
Big Brothers happy to see baby Jacie!
When Jacie was in the womb towards the end, the boys would put their hand on mommy's tummy and say "Baby Jacie, It's time to come out!" They were quite excited to see her!
Such happy big brothers. She was crying a little in the hospital and they both said, "It's okay baby Jacie, don't cry!"
11 comments:
OH congratulations! I wanna come see her! When do you need your hair done?:)
I'm so excited for you guys! She's beautiful! (and I love the spelling of the name you used...not sure if that's the final spelling, but I like it.) We'll be seeing you soon!
Beautiful baby!! Nice job. Can't wait to hold her and meet her!
CONGRATULATIONS MISSY! She is beautiful. What a wonderful addition to your family.
Congratulations
Angie and Ken
Congrats!! She is so so precious. I can't wait till I get to come visit. Let us know if you need anything. :)
Congratulations!!!!
Congratulations!!
CONGRATS.Missy she is so cute. But what more could we expect right. I hope you enjoy having a little girl in the house. It changes everything. Such a cute name. Just wait soon your boys will be asking why does she get all of her own toys and we have to share.
She's beautiful! And certainly looks like she fits right in! Congratulations!
Oh my gosh, congratulations Melissa! I didn't even know you were pregnant! She IS precious, & such an angel! Wow, I didn't realize how long we've been gone from our old neighborhood... Take care!
Oh shoot, it says "Noelle," but it's me, Trace Gibson...your old neighbor who lives in Hawaii now. Sorry...she's visiting us for the week & I guess it's still signed in under her name! Sorry! :-)
Post a Comment