Monday, March 8, 2010

The Farm

We've had a Thanksgiving Point pass for over a year now and whenever we went to the farm, Benji refused to ride the pony. (FREE) So this last time I wasn't expecting anything. We went on a warm day 7-10 days ago. We saw the animals and then saw the ponies. I asked Zac if he wanted to ride and he did... Benji just watched.


We then went around the rest of the farm and fed the ducks and the chickens. Saw the pig and horses and a white peacock. We also loved watching the chickens fight over the pieces of corn. :o)
Out of the blue, Benji said he wanted to ride a pony. (SWEET!) I was excited for him to try.
Luckily I had two more free passes. So Zac and Benji tried it together. YAY. He did it and enjoyed it.



Here is the pretty peacock.


Fun day at the farm. I haven't posted in a while so I thought we'd share our afternoon out. :)

4 comments:

wileyfamilyof5 said...

you have the cutest fam. When are going to get together??

Becca Sharp said...

WAHOO! Good job, Benji!!! Tell him his favorite aunt is so proud of him. :-D

Anonymous said...

Way to go Benji! We need to get you and Cristian together for a play date!

Unknown said...

Oops, I guess Gabby was signed in to her email, but she is really me! hahaha