
So, our FEET took us to DISNEYLAND a couple weeks ago. The boys had a blast! Zachy is starting to say now... "Dinneyland again." We will go back some day, but not in the next couple months. The drive down was a pain. Drive home was better. Stop in St. George was nice. Grandpa Davis let us stay with him. He is so great!! Sweet old man! He is doing so well for his 93 (almost 94) years. Our feet were tired at the end of the first day. We brought a couple pairs of shoes so we could alternate. We went 3 days to Disneyland and California Adventure. I'll post pictures hopefully and more info.
Here is a picture of our meeting Winnie the Pooh. (He was whistling "I am a Child of God") So cool!
4 comments:
Don't you just love how you run into other members of the church wherever you go? So fun! And I love that picture of you guys with Pooh. Such a great photo of the fam!!!
So glad you had a good trip!! I am way overdue for a Disneyland run. . .
We have been debating on going, however we decided to take a trip to Yellowstone this summer instead.Hunter just isn't into any of that stuff anymore. Shelby would love the princesses.
Ahhh... remember when we went to Disneyland one summer? So fun!
Post a Comment